- Latis Scientific
- 0 Comments
Our opening hours will change over the Easter period. Take a look at the details below to help you plan ahead.
- Please note that all drop off points will be closed on 28.03.24, except for Moorgate, where samples can be dropped off up until 10.30am
- All central London same day collections, will need to be booked in with GSG before 9am on 28.03.24
- The last day that BOD samples can be submitted to the lab is 22.03.24. All PCR samples should be submitted before Wednesday 27.03.24. Any BOD or PCR samples submitted after these dates, will not be processed until 02.04.24.
Please also see below for more detailed information regarding the different collections mentioned and the opening of these collections during this period.
- Laboratory – any samples dropped off directly at our laboratory located in Crayford.
- Inside London collections (day) – any collections required to be picked up from site or a location within the M25. These collections are to be booked in by our collections team in advance and samples need to be collected by 12.30pm.
- Outside London collections / APC – these are collections from an engineer’s home address for samples that need to be collected outside of the M25 or if using an APC depot.
- Drop off points / night driver collections – these are our routine drop off locations as detailed within the logistics brochure.