- 11 April, 2017
- Latis Scientific
- 0 Comments
Latis Scientific are pleased to invite you to our Breakfast Webinar series. Our highly trained staff will be on hand to take you through a specific part of our work each month, as well as answer any questions you may have.
We have a variety of topics scheduled for the rest of the year:
- Overview of Microbiological methods for Legionella, Pseudomonas, TVCs, E. coli, Coliforms, SRB and NRB – 26th April, 9.30am
- Sampling – Taking the right sample for the right result – 31st May, 9.30am
- Swimming Pool Chlorine chemistry – 28th June, 9.30am
- Legionella and Mycobacteria qPCR – 26th July, 9.30am
- Quality Control and Uncertainty of Measurement in Microbiology and Chemistry – 29th August, 9.30am
- Deposit, Ingress and metallurgy samples – getting the investigation right – 27th September, 9.30am
To register for any of these webinars, please click here.