Breakfast Webinar Series: Introducing our new technologies and tips on how to get the best value out of our services
- 8 August, 2016
- Latis Scientific
- 0 Comments
Latis Scientific Ltd is pleased to announce a series of 30 minute breakfast webinars where our experts will each introduce our new technologies and explain how to get the most out of them as well as giving tips on how to get the best value out of our existing services.
To register for these webinars, please click on the relevant session link below.
We will be announcing our new schedule of webinars soon. Please keep an eye on our website for details.
Please follow the link below if you would like to view the slides from our previous webinars:
- Legionella and Mycobacteria qPCR
- Sampling – How to take the right sample for the right results
- Quality Control and Uncertainty of Measurement in Microbiology and Chemistry
- Suites of analysis, their purpose and uses
- Swimming Pool Chlorine Chemistry
We look forward to you joining our next Webinar.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 02088533900 if you have any questions.